Subcribe to our RSS feeds Join Us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Add to Circles

Friday 15 August 2014

awesome motivational great quotes

Inspirational best awesome quotes



Your birth may be 
common ,
but death must be 
history.






Some people want it to happen,

Some wish it would happen ,others make it happen.





If people aren’t laughing at your dreams,

Your dreams aren’t big enough.





If you build an army of 100 lions and 
their leader is a dog,in any fight,
the lions will die like a dog.

But if you build an army of 100 dogs and their leader is a lion,
all dogs will fight like a lion.




A moment of patience in moment of anger,

Saves thousand moments of regret.




Life is short

Don’t waste it being sad.
be who you are,
be happy,
be free,
be whatever you want to be.




Do what you fear and

Fear disappears.




I always wonder why birds stay in the same place
 when they can fly anywhere on the earth.

Then I ask myself the same question.




SILENCE is a source of great strength.




If you don’t fight for what you want,

Then Don’t cry for what you lost.




Rain falls because the clouds can no longer handle the weight.

Tears fall because the heart can no longer handle the pain.




A dream is a wish 
your heart makes.




Man asked a rose: "Don't u get hurt wen u r plucked?"
Rose replied: No, I forget my pain when I see that I'm the reason for someone's smile.




Heart says to Eyes : See less, b'coz u see and I suffer a lot ...
Eyes replied : Feel less, b'coz u feel and I cry a lot 



Two sweet words difficult to say in life:
1. "Hi" for the FIRST time to unknown person.
&
2. "Bye" for the LAST time to loved ones.


Excellent Attitude..
“I am not saying that I am Special…
I am just one of God’s Limited Editions..!!!:-)



Never take help of tears to show your emotions..&
Never take help of words to show your anger



"Don't love D person who enjoys with U,
Love D person who really suffers without U..
B'coz,
D pain of love can never be defined..



Loneliness is a good feelings when it is created by ourself.
but it is the most worse feelings when it is gifted by others.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...