Subcribe to our RSS feeds Join Us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Add to Circles

Wednesday 13 August 2014

friends for ever awesome lines ever

Best friendship forever..Amazing friendship lines and sayings

You magnify my happiness
when i am heeling glad,
you help to heal my injured heart
whenever i am sad.
you're such a pleasure in my life
i hope that you can see,
hoe meaningful your friendship is
you're a total joy to me.
best friend joy

FRIENDSHIP is a single 
SOUL living in two bodies
NEVER say you are happy when you are sad,
never say you are fine when you are not ok,
never say you feel good when you feek bad.
and never say you are ALONE
when i am still ALIVE.

A friend is one who sees your first drop of tear,
catches the second,
stops the third,and 
turns the fourth into 
SMILES.
smile friend


TRUE friendship comes 
when the silence between two people is 
comfortable.
true friend

 A smile from your friend gives you 
lots of courage and inspirations..
which makes it the best gift in 
FRIENDSHIP
gift friend

FRIENDS
i can't promise to fix
all your problems
but i can promise  
you won't face them all alone.
best ever friend

My favorite kind of pain 
is in my stomach
when my friends
make me laugh too hard.
heart friends

Where there are friends,there is wealth.

wealth friends

 BEST FRIEND
thank you for standing by
my side when times get hard,
thank you for making me laugh
when i don't even want to smile.
smile friends

 Having those weird conversations 
with your friend and thinking 
if anyone heard us,
we would be put in 
mental hospital.
funny friend

A good friend 
helps you up when you fall.
A best friend 
laughs in your face and TRIPS you again.
funny ever

Best "stand" is under"stand" 
Best "age" is colle"age" 
Best "work" is hard"work" 
Best "day" is to"day" 
Never "end" is fri"end

 Life is like a novel. Many chapters read and forgotten.
But there is one I wont forget.
It’s the chapter
“I met u and we became friends”.

 Fish said to water
: you wont see my tears,
because I am in the water.
Water replied: But, I can feel your
tears because you are in my heart.
That’s FRIENDSHIP

 “FEELING”is a painting never spoil it
“FACE”is a book try to read it
“LOVE” is precious be ready to sacrifice for it
“FRIENDSHIP” is a mirror never”break” it.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...