Subcribe to our RSS feeds Join Us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Add to Circles

Sunday 17 August 2014

funny and best jokes and messages

Best and funny awesome jokes and messages


 
I'm going to stand outside. 
So if anyone asks, I am outstanding.

I'm going to change my Facebook name to Benefits.
 Now, when someone adds me on Facebook,
 it will say: you are now friends with Benefits.

A kid was crying standing outside his house. 
A passer by asked: "Why are you crying?" 
Kid: "My parents are fighting inside the house." 
Passer by: "Who is your father?"
 Kid: "That is what the fight is about."

Behind every successful student,
 there is a deactivated Facebook account.

I want to make a Facebook account and the name will be Nobody,
so when I see stupid crap people post, 
I can Like it. And it will say Nobody Likes This.

Facebook is like a fridge, 
you keep checking it and nothing has changed.






Teacher: whoever answers my next question, can go home.
 One boy throws his bag out the window. 
Teacher: who just threw that?!
 Boy: Me! I’m going home now.

Wife: "What are you doing?" 
Husband : Nothing.
 Wife : "Nothing...? You've been reading our marriage certificate for an hour." 
Husband : "I was looking for the expiration date."

One day little boy was digging a hole in his back yard.
 The next-door neighbor spotted him and decided to investigate.
 "Hello kid, what are you up to?" he asked. 
"My goldfish died and I'm gonna bury him,"
 Johnny replied. "That's a really big hole for a goldfish, isn't it?" asked the neighbor.
 "That's because he's inside your cat!"

I changed my password to "incorrect". 
So whenever I forget what it is the computer will say "Your password is incorrect".

Teacher: Why are you late? 
Ramu: Because of the sign. 
Teacher: What sign? 
Ramu: The one that says, "School Ahead, Go Slow."

A: Why are you late?
 B: There was a man who lost a hundred dollar bill. 
A: That's nice. Were you helping him look for it?
 B: No, I was standing on it.














When WORDS fail, eyes speak.
When eyes fail,”HEART” speaks.
When HEART fails, nothing speaks they put cotton in the nose

Height of addiction:
In a college form, when asked about the "permanent address", a student wrote www.facebook.com

Your 100% beautiful
Your 100% lovely
Your 100% sweet
Your 100% nice
& your 100%
stupid to believe these words!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...