Subcribe to our RSS feeds Join Us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Add to Circles

Thursday 7 August 2014

heart touching best friendship messages and quotes ever

               Best friendship and Heart touching messages

best friendship
Once a friend asked the other friend
"what would u do if i cheat u?"

then other friend replied Trust u is my decision and proving me right is your choice?


Sacrifice is greater than love,
Character is greater than beauty,
Humanity is greater than wealth,
But nothing is greater than friendship.



Friend n medicines play d some role in our lives,
Both take care of us in pain
But d only diff. is that friendship doesn't have an expiry date.


we smile at whom we Like,
 we cry for whom we care,
 we laugh with whom we enjoy,
and V become angry with whom we feel is our own...

That's Friendship.

 Life can give us a number of beautiful friends;
But;
Only True Friends can give us a Beautiful Life.


forever
Birth is start of life, Beauty is art of life, love is part of life, Death is last of life, But FRIENDSHIP is heart of life

In friendship all the pains are beautiful moments if u have good friend, just like clouds,it melts when cool air touches.


FRIENDSHIP is a network
that needs:
no recharge!
no charging!
No roaming!
no validity!
no activation!
no signal problems!
just don't switch off your HEART !


Friends are like mango... you'll never know which is sweet and which is not.
Well I'm lucky b'coz I was able to find the sweetest mango in U!


Death is possible any time,
love is possible some time,
marriage is possible one time,
but real friend like you is possible once in a life time.


Death is possible any time,
love is possible some time,
marriage is possible one time,
but real friend like you is possible once in a life time.



Don’t make friends before understanding
&
Don’t break a friendship after misunderstanding



English start with ABC,
Maths start with 123,
But friendship start with,
You & Me


Sometimes i feel what i earned in life ?
Money ?
no!
Name ?
no!
Fame ?
no!
but i earned the most precious thing....
Friends,

That  to crazy friends


Make a heart which never breaks,
make a smile which never hurts,
make a touch which never pains,
make a friendship which never ends


Friendship is a silent gift of nature..
More old .. more strong..
More deep.. more clear..
More close.. more warm..
Less words.. more understanding..


Friendship is like a glass..
A scratch on any side will reflect on the other side too..
So always handle feelings carefully..
B'coz
the scratch cant be removed..!


our life is long time
We meet for short time
But
U will be in my heart any time


"Everyday",
"Every time",
"Everywhere",
"I may not be with u..!!!"
But
"My thinking..!!",
"My care..!!",
"My msg's..!!",
"My prayers..!!",
&
"My lovely wishes r always with u."


Some friends forget
Some move away
Some keep silent
Some just change
But I’m not 1 of them.
I’m here just 4 two moments
.. now & 4ever…!!:)


Just go to hell
yes you

u only !

because only you can change hell into heaven by your sweetness.!



best ever

Weekly One Day Holiday,
Monthly One Day Salary Day,
Yearly One Day Birthday,
Lifely One Day Death Day,
But Sharing
FRIENDSHIP
Is Every Day ;-)


if U are alone ill be your shadow
if u want to cry ill be your shoulder
if u need to be happy ill be your smile'
but any time a friend it will be just me


they love u bt they r nt ur lovers,
they care 4 bt they r nt from ur family,
they r ready 2 share ur pain bt they r nt in ur blood relation,
 
THEY ARE
FRIENDS


'Friendship is not a word,
not merely a relationship,It is a silent promise which says 'I Was.."..'I am' & 'I will be.."
A HEADACHE for you forever n ever..


Good Friends should be like 2 zeros.
When u try 2 add they r the same,
when u subtract they r again same.
But when u try 2 divide they r "indivisible".


I don't know big words or do I promise big heavens.All i can give is a understanding,caring n loving hand 2 u 2 hold on whenever u need..!


Remembering is easy for those who have BRAINS.
But...Forgetting is hard for those who have HEART..



If You Angry with your Loveable Friend,
Just Put aside you Egos.
Just Hug Each Other and Say:
I Need You Idiot, at least to Fight With Me.. !

My life means a lot 2 me.
Not b'coz I love my life,
But b'coz I love the people in my life.
The universe calls them friends.
I call them my universe.



I m not disturbed when you disturb me..
I get disturbed when you don't disturb me."
Keep disturbing


Perfect definition of friendship: ITS NOT ABOUT TREATING A BEAUTIFUL PERSON AFFECTIONATELY BUT TREATING AN AFFECTIONATE PERSON VERY BEAUTIFULLY..!!


'Moment' is d greatest gift in world..
b'coz U can't give same Moment Again to anyone..but once u give it..that person can't 4get U 4ever..!!


Anytime in life if u doubt abt our friendship  
Toss a coin,if its head i 'm your friend.if its tail.just slap yourself n toss it until its head.


A good friend never allows u to do wrong things....ALONE


Life starts with voice but ends with silence.
Love starts with fear but ends with tears & friendship starts any were but ends no were!


Trust is the Base of Every Relation..
A small Mistake can change its Entire Meaning..
Missing Letter-'T'-in Trust..
Can 'Rust' the relation.


Relation is like a stapler,
Its easy to attach but hard 2 detach.&
Worst is when u r able to detach it,
it still leaves the paper damaged..


Distance never spoils any relation,
Time never builds any relation,
If feelings r true from heart,
Then relations r always as bright as 'Diamonds'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...